A Message from Our PastorYou're welcome here. Period.
Welcome to the East Woodstock Congregational Church! We are glad you are here.
I hope you will enjoy looking around at our website. We look good on the screen, but we look even better in person. I hope you will come to meet us in person. Please join us for worship at 10:00 a.m. some Sunday morning.
Everyone is welcome at our church. Our congregation endeavors to live out God’s compassion and share God’s welcoming hospitality. We strive to make a difference in the lives of people in our area and throughout the world.
As you explore our website, you will discover there are many opportunities to get involved in learning, fellowship, worship, and service.
You are invited to join us! Perhaps you would like to try
- Worship on Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m.
- Bible Study on Wednesday morning at 10:00 a.m. Lively conversation and good fellowship are promised!
- Teenagers are invited to become part of our youth group or to experience our Youth Internship Program, a hands-on way to learn and serve God.
- Children are welcome to join the fun at Sunday School each week – we have classes for children, ages 3 – grade 8. 9th graders are encouraged to be part of our confirmation program which offers a chance to explore how to live their faith.
- Choir (Tuesday evenings) and Bell Choir (Wednesday evenings) offer a wonderful way to be part of a group. Each group makes a joyful noise to the Lord and has a lot of fun doing it! No experience necessary – come explore your creativity!
- Church suppers, Craft Fairs, Holiday Gatherings, and of course our Fourth of July Jamboree – there’s a lot going on at our busy church. We would love to have you join us.
Would you like to learn more? You can sign up for our weekly newsletter.
You are also invited to read my weekly reflections on my blog, www.susanjfoster.net
Feel free to give us a call. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or better yet – come and visit!
We are an Open and Affirming congregation who welcome all of God’s people.
Come and experience God’s renewing love and forgiveness with us.
Yours in Christ,
Rev. Dr. Susan J. Foster